The inspection was quite thorough and
Inspecting the Entire Building, not just the Unit.
As part of our townhouse inspection, we look at the roof, plumbing, electrical, structure. We look at the building mechanical systems, your storage locker(s) and parking spaces. It is beyond the scope of a regular townhouse inspection to perform a full building-envelope inspection; we do
Services no other Inspection Company Offers.
We offer services no one else can touch, such as microwave leak testing, combustible gas leak detection, moisture testing and optional Thermal Imaging. We do a better job and protect you from more surprises.
Some of what our Townhouse Inspection Includes:
- Lot grading and drainage
- Exterior walls, windows and doors
- Attached Garage or underground parking
- Roofing, gutters, chimneys and skylights
- Attic ventilation and insulation
- Porches, decks and handrails
- Interior walls, ceilings and floors
- Kitchen and bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Basement or crawl space
- Foundation and structure
- Heating system and fireplaces
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system